Join us for a special endorsement-palooza meeting to be held (virtually) on Sunday, September 24th at 12:00pm Noon.
We will consider endorsements for all of the San Diego-area congressional and state legislative seats, as well as two other special considerations.
The California Democratic Party's Pre-Endorsement meetings are scheduled to take place on October 21st OR the 22nd, so it's important that our club has its legislative endorsements locked in place before then.
A full list of endorsements we will be considering include:
- Mike Levin (CA 49) - Friendly Incumbent Endorsement
- Scott Peters (CA 50) - Friendly Incumbent Endorsement
- Sara Jacobs (CA 51) - Friendly Incumbent Endorsement
- Juan Vargas (CA 52) - Friendly Incumbent Endorsement
- Congressional District 48
- Tasha Boerner (AD 77) - Friendly Incumbent Endorsement
- Chris Ward (AD 78) - Friendly Incumbent Endorsement
- David Alvarez (AD 80) - Friendly Incumbent Endorsement
- Assembly District 74
- Assembly District 75
- Assembly District 76
- Assembly District 79
- Will Rollins for Congress (CA 41)
- Oppose Recall Attempts of Calexico Mayor Raul Ureña (LGBTQ+ Mayor), and Councilmember Gilberto Manzanarez
As a reminder, we have already endorsed Dr. Akilah Weber for Senate District 39.
For truth, justice, and a better tomorrow...
Ryan Trabuco (he/him/his)
San Diego Democrats fo Equality