JUNE 7, 2022 STATEWIDE PRIMARY ELECTION
- U.S. Senate: Alex Padilla
- Governor: Gavin Newsom
- Lt. Governor: Eleni Kounalakis
- Secretary of State: Dr. Shirley Weber
- Treasurer: Fiona Ma
- Attorney General: Rob Bonta
- Insurance Commissioner: Ricardo Lara
- Superintendent of Public Instruction: Tony Thurmond
- District 40: Steve Padilla
- County Supervisor, District 4: Nathan Fletcher
- San Diego Community College, District A: Maria Nieto Senour
- San Diego Community College, District C: Craig Milgrim
- San Diego Community College, District E: Geysil Arroyo
CITY OF SAN DIEGO OFFICES
CITY OF CHULA VISTA OFFICES
Club endorsements are voted on by members of San Diego Democrats for Equality. They do not equal endorsements made by the local San Diego County Democratic Party or the state California Democratic Party -- county and state party endorsements are made separately.
“Qualified” ratings may be given to candidates who do not meet at least a 60% threshold of voting club members, however are deemed supportable by the club.
“Unacceptable” ratings may be given in the event that the candidate has a poor position or record on one or more critical issues, and/or the candidate has demonstrated a lack of responsiveness or sensitivity to the LGBTQ+ community.
Candidates and elected officials seeking an endorsement from our club are expected to have and/or develop informed policies on intersectional LGBTQ+, racial, and gender equality issues. You may find more resources on our website here.